Another portal experiment


Another version of an portal :) felt kinda weird to sculpt stones haha, but so much fun. Will buy some more sculpey so I can do larger objects and faces. The grey kind is a bit firmer and the pink/skin/flesh colored one is a bit softer. I really like to play around with clay, just take a couple of mins to do something stupid and works nice to warm up the fingers. I've also noticed when I paint with oils or such then switch over to digital I  use the same kind of strokes if that makes any sense :), which is nice when I feel a bit cramped up.

About the portal, Its a bit smaller and I imagine that you place your hand through the hole in the stone wall to traverse into other dimensions. Its hidden deep into the forest, protected by surrounded bogs.

I am currently looking for work so if someone is in need of illustrations let me know :).
Contact me here: carl.folmer@gmail.com



Have a great Friday everyone!


Comments